Sleep Apnea Screening
Treatment of Sleep Disordered Breathing has significant benefits to your physical and mental health. There is only one way to find out if you are a candidate for CPAP and/or Oral Appliance Therapy—get screened for sleep apnea. Act now if you suffer from any of the following symptoms:
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Feeling un-refreshed in the morning
- Morning Headaches
- Stop breathing during sleep
- Choking or gasping during sleep
- Awakening with dry mouth or sore throat
- Impaired emotional or mental functioning
- Poor concentration and forgetfulness
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Type II Diabetes
You can start the process by completing our One-Minute Sleep Apnea Screening Questionnaire. Your doctor or care management team may be able to provide you with this eight-question survey, or you can find it here.
If your sleep apnea screening indicates you are at risk for sleep apnea, Sleep Data will provide the equipment to get tested in the comfort of your own home. The process is easy and convenient:
- Attend a personalized demonstration from one of our diagnostic team members on how to use the sleep-testing device.
- Use the device for one night (unless directed otherwise).
Learn the results from your doctor in as little as one week.