Welcome to Sleep Data, your partner in diagnosing and treating sleep apnea. Sleep Apnea affects more than 42 million Americans. Besides not getting quality sleep, it can also significantly affect your quality of life, health and work performance.
Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. The main types of sleep apnea are:
- Obstructive sleep apnea, the more common form that occurs when the throat muscles relax.
- Central sleep apnea, which occurs when your brain doesn’t send proper signals to the muscles that control breathing.
- Complex sleep apnea syndrome, occurs when someone has both obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea.
If you are diagnosed with sleep apnea, our professional team will be there every step of the way to explain your options and select a treatment pathway to ensure the best treatment protocol for patient success. We will provide you with the highest quality supplies, train you how to use them and serve as an ongoing resource.
Services & Referral Process
- Home Sleep Testing
- CPAP Therapy
- Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Coaching and Supply Replenishment
Our services are available by referral only, from your physician. Do not let sleep apnea have a negative effect on your lifestyle and health; ask for a referral today!
Why Seek Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder that affects 1 in 4 American adults. However, more than 85% remain undiagnosed and untreated. Good sleep is vital to living a balanced, healthy life; it is just as important as diet and exercise.
Co-Morbidities Associated with Sleep Apnea:
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
Consequences to Untreated Sleep Apnea:
- 2x more likely to be involved in a workplace accident
- 3x more likely to be involved in a traffic accident
- 3x more likely to suffer a stroke with moderate to severe OSA