warehouse fulfillment specialist
The Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for shipping, receiving, stocking, inventory control, cleaning and maintaining the company warehouse and inventory supply rooms.
- Manages and tracks inventory and supplies by performing manual counting
- Reviews sales orders, pulls customer’s orders from current inventory, boxes, meters and ships orders on a daily basis
- Enters data into the Brightree inventory software program to ensure supplies are stocked and available
- Responsible for contacting shippers such as US Mail, UPS and other carriers as necessary
- Monitors postage meters and requests funds as needed
- Constructs boxes and ensures materials are packed to minimize damage
- Ensure that shipments are made in a timely manner and tracks missing or late orders as necessary
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory and keeping the warehouse neat, clean and stocked at all times
- Receives and sorts company mail and supplies, delivers to appropriate departments
- Delivers and picks-up equipment and/or supplies to Sleep Data, patients' homes or facilities as necessary
- Assists with building desks, file cabinets, shelving and moving furniture and equipment between offices as needed
- Other duties include but not limited to, opening and closing the office, arranging and updating product displays, greeting customers and other visitors in the office, answering customer product questions
Detail oriented, good people skills and the ability to follow-up. Ability to deal pleasantly and patiently with patients, employees and vendors. Must be able to speak and read English fluently. Bilingual Spanish a strong plus.
Education and/or Experience
High school graduate or equivalent plus 1-3 years of experience in shipping, receiving or inventory control. Requires a clean driving record and valid driver's license. Basic MS Office computer skills required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Able to lift 50 pounds from a squatting to standing position. Able to bend, kneel, and move boxes and equipment up to 50 pounds. The position generally involves sitting, frequent walking, frequent standing, frequent bending and reaching, occasional kneeling, twisting, balancing and climbing, keyboard, telephone operation and operation of office machinery and equipment. This position is required to drive on an occasional basis.
The work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The duties and responsibilities are generally performed in an warehouse or office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.